Process Creation is the backbone of our business services. This service is great for small business owners who are trying to manage like they mean it to grow their companies. Whether you’re in software development, accounting, advertising, or marketing, this offering is perfect for any growing professional services industry business to help you get beyond the chaos.
Here’s how we can help:
- Develop standard operating procedures and, as a result, streamline shared resources
- Eliminate silos, while improving communication across teams
- Evaluate the sales process, in addition to any existing SOPs and processes
- Determine what should be documented that isn’t
- Identify missing processes and fill in the gaps
- Improve any existing processes where possible
- Create appropriate documentation
- Monitor and maintain the processes
- Build communication processes to allow small companies to grow
- Ensure execution of business ideas by creating processes to bring them to reality
Manage Like You Mean It
Flexibility is created within a distinct structure, to give you your life back, while still serving each client according to its individual needs. It spreads responsibilities so you aren’t the traffic jam, preventing others from doing their best work for you. And once implemented, it lets you manage your projects (internal or external), your team, your clients, and your business like you mean it.
By creating a consistent structure around projects that reflects your operations, you are able to work the system yourself. You are able to get project management help from your team — and your client – because everyone is on the same page. While our method is not for large companies or enormous projects, it allows for – but doesn’t require – Gantt charts, dependencies, and reporting.
You are also able to own a structure allowing you to bring in a Beyond the Chaos project manager if details aren’t your thing – or if you have a minor case of ADHD. (Look, shiny object! A squirrel!) We also can develop a structure to allow for hiring a full-time project manager if you have slightly larger teams or a large number of projects. We’ll even help you interview the candidates!
You get your life back to grow your business, and to have peace of mind that clients and projects aren’t falling through the cracks.
We begin with a basic project template to meet your company’s needs. That project and template process becomes part of your brand. It will help ensure that each client gets the same amazing service and that you are always one step ahead of them. The wheels are greased before they squeak. So, you have fewer interruptions and a big picture overview of the priorities and workloads.
The method’s clear, concise communication with consequences helps you clearly communicate with your team and clients. They will work together towards a common goal. You will learn to facilitate the process of finishing projects within scope, on time, and on budget. Your clients and team will actually help you manage their projects, spreading that workload out. For the ones that won’t (or can’t) work in the system, you will learn simple methods that help create some controls to manage those outliers.
The method will work for you, but you have to work the method. But, it is not automagic. You cannot ignore it; you must feed and tend it. But, within the method, you have the flexibility needed to work practically and effectively. The structure doesn’t drive what you do and how you do it. Instead, we create a plan together that you drive to get beyond the chaos and manage like you mean it.
- be tough and honest about your reality.
- deliver that harsh reality truthfully, but with understanding.
- put forward a genuine intention to manage pitfalls.
- create a system to allow for repeated successes.
- make you laugh with self-deprecating humor and sharp wit.
To set up a consultation to build a custom solution for you, contact us.